Type of Minnesota Work Injury | Work Injury Attorneys
In Minnesota, employees are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits for conditions that have been caused or aggravated by a work injury or activity. A work-related disability can be caused from anything from a specific event, repetitive work activities, or occupational diseases contracted due to hazards or exposures from the employment.
The information below details some of the most common injuries and what you can expect during the workers’ compensation process:
If you suffered an injury and would like to talk to a Minnesota workers’ compensation lawyer, please feel free to contact The Law Office of Thomas Mottaz.
- Back Injury – Some of the most common work-related injuries are injuries to the back and spinal cord.
- Neck Injury – Frequently asked questions about the cervical spine and neck including getting benefits you deserve
- Knee Injury – Torn meniscus? ACL? Ligament damage? Learn more about these types of injuries and how to make sure your rights are protected.
- Shoulder Injury – Torn rotator cuff? Bursitis? Inflammation in the shoulder joint? Minnesota workers’ compensation covers work-related shoulder injuries. Find out more about it.
- Chronic Pain – Chronic pain is a diagnoseable condition which often times is overlooked and denied by workers compensation.RSD? CRPS? Know your rights to benefits.
- Carpal Tunnel – repetitive injury? CTS? What are your rights to work comp benefits?
- Fractures-Fractures can be painful and some times can result in incomplete recovery. Learn more about work injury fractures.
- Internal Injuries– Sometimes the injuries are not obvious. Some injuries result in internal damages to muscles, organs or other tissues of the body. Learn more.
- Spinal Cord Injuries- Damage to the spinal column? Injuries resulting in paralysis, numbness, weakness or tingling. Find out more.
- Occupational Disease or Environmental Injuries– Learn more about an occupational disease such as such as asbestosis from asbestos or hearing loss.
- Psychiatric/Psychological Injuries – Under Minnesota law, certain psychological and mental injuries are covered. Find out more as to whether your condition is covered.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) – Head injury? Concussion? Understand the TBI symptoms, testing and what to do to ensure your benefits are protected.
- Repetitive Trauma or Cumulative Trauma Injuries -Learn more about Gillette injuries like carpal tunnel, date of disablement, medical treatment and whether you have an injury.
- Consequential injuries – Suffered a new injury as a result of an old injury? Overcompensating at new injury? Find out more about consequential injuries.
- Car Accident | Truck Accident | Injuries traveling to and from work – Motor vehicle accident? Find out more about whether you have a work-related injury.
- Wrongful Death | Injuries resulting in Death – Sadly, there are situations that a work injury results in the death of a loved one. We can help identify what benefits you would be entitled to.
Questions about your workers’ compensation injury?
The Law Office of Thomas Mottaz has been working since 1989 to protect employee’s rights and help their clients get the benefits they deserve. Contact our office for a free consultation with no obligations.
TALK TO OUR LAWYERS TODAY
3340 Northdale Blvd. NW, #140
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Phone: (763) 421-8226
Fax: (763) 421-8362
“I was injured on Dec 17th 1980 on the job 12500 volts and David Kempston took on the job for me along with the Mottaz team’ I feel they put 100% into the case with out cutting any corners And I believe they are one of the best Attorney groups out there It was an experience and a great ending All though the pain will never go away they got the best settlement they could for me and so I thank the team at the office of the Mottaz Attorney’s THEY ARE THE BEST Thank You David Kempston for a job well done.”Ray K.Client
“Mr. Sisk took our case a few years ago not long after my wife was in a serious accident. Her employer’s insurance took insolvency and the employer was resolved to be no help at all. Despite the extremely out of the ordinary nature of our case, and regardless of impediments and hurdles, he has relentlessly fought for what was right on our behalf and been very successful doing so. Still today he continues to stand for us and what rightfully should be done. I simply can’t thank him enough. In troubled times this is the guy you want in your corner.”Linda and Joe A.Client
“Jerry was very responsive to all my questions, concerns and showed compassion in this very difficult time of my life. He took time by email, phone and in person to help me understand the process, the time frame, and all the possibilities. Persevering in the duration of all the doctor visits, working with my employer, and my work related injury was not easy. Jerry handled all of it from our initial meeting to the final resolution with confidence, encouragement, and high integrity. I would strongly recommend Jerry to my family, my friends, and all of my acquaintances. I would without a doubt trust Jerry in the future, if a situation would occur that needed legal representation. I appreciate all he did in helping me get my life back on track and making a positive difference in my life.”Michael Z.Client
“Since injuring my back in 1978 I had multiple issues and problems with the employer and insurer. This led to many disputes over the years. Having been told to live with pain for the rest of my life, I reached a point when I could no longer continue working. At that time I hired David Kempston and he took on my case and worked out for me a settlement that I was very comfortable with. He was always attentive to my calls and responded quickly when I would whine about things which he would assure me it would all come together. He was right and I am so grateful for his hard work. He goes the extra mile for me as a client, and is the type of person you could leave your wallet and checkbook with and no it is safe. Again, I am extremely grateful for David Kempston’s work and highly recommend him to someone who has a work injury and needs the finest representation. If you want to hire somebody with excellent work ethics hire David Kempston.”Robert H.Client