Law Office of Thomas Mottaz | How can a Minnesota workers compensation attorney help my case?
Following a work injury you may have a lot of questions and concerns.
- How am I going to get paid? How am I going to get back to work?
- What am I going to do if my injury is permanent?
- How can a Minnesota workers compensation attorney help my case?
All of these questions are legitimate questions and concerns you can ask a Minnesota workers’ compensation lawyer TODAY by calling (855) 354-2667.
The following are reasons you may want to speak with our office and a Minnesota workers’ compensation lawyer now:
- We offer a free no hassle consultation where we will answer all of your questions, provide you information concerning what rights you have under the law, and what responsibilities an employer and insurer have to you, the injured worker.
- To make sure that you are getting the appropriate benefits. Often times, this can be overlooked as the employer and insurer calculate a certain wage and most injured workers believe that is all they can do. When, in fact, this may not be correct. A lawyer can help determine whether you are getting what you are owed.
- To make sure you are on the right track and receiving medical benefits and treatment. Sometimes a little advice from someone who has been through it hundreds of times can go a long way. Our attorneys and staff know the best way to guide injured workers through the system in making sure that they get the appropriate treatment that they need.
- To make sure you are getting the appropriate vocational assistance. Most insurance companies fail to appropriately inform injured workers about their rights under the rehabilitation laws including services through a qualified rehabilitation consultant and even retraining. A lawyer can help guide you in obtaining a QRC and getting you on the right track for the appropriate rehabilitation benefits
With over 60 years of combined workers’ compensation experience, our attorneys are dedicated to making sure you get the benefits you are owed. We will be your advocate throughout the process. Call us Now at 855-354-2667 or fill out the contact form and our office will contact you immediately.
In most circumstances, you first need to speak with a lawyer to go over the facts of your case to determine whether or not you need to retain a lawyer to represent you. Our office, offers a free consultation to all potential clients. We don’t set any time limits on the conference, and often times we are more than happy to meet with you as long as need be. We offer in-person as well as over-the-phone consultations.
TALK TO OUR LAWYERS TODAY
3340 Northdale Blvd. NW, #140
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Phone: (763) 421-8226
Fax: (763) 421-8362
“I was injured on Dec 17th 1980 on the job 12500 volts and David Kempston took on the job for me along with the Mottaz team’ I feel they put 100% into the case with out cutting any corners And I believe they are one of the best Attorney groups out there It was an experience and a great ending All though the pain will never go away they got the best settlement they could for me and so I thank the team at the office of the Mottaz Attorney’s THEY ARE THE BEST Thank You David Kempston for a job well done.”Ray K.Client
“Mr. Sisk took our case a few years ago not long after my wife was in a serious accident. Her employer’s insurance took insolvency and the employer was resolved to be no help at all. Despite the extremely out of the ordinary nature of our case, and regardless of impediments and hurdles, he has relentlessly fought for what was right on our behalf and been very successful doing so. Still today he continues to stand for us and what rightfully should be done. I simply can’t thank him enough. In troubled times this is the guy you want in your corner.”Linda and Joe A.Client
“Jerry was very responsive to all my questions, concerns and showed compassion in this very difficult time of my life. He took time by email, phone and in person to help me understand the process, the time frame, and all the possibilities. Persevering in the duration of all the doctor visits, working with my employer, and my work related injury was not easy. Jerry handled all of it from our initial meeting to the final resolution with confidence, encouragement, and high integrity. I would strongly recommend Jerry to my family, my friends, and all of my acquaintances. I would without a doubt trust Jerry in the future, if a situation would occur that needed legal representation. I appreciate all he did in helping me get my life back on track and making a positive difference in my life.”Michael Z.Client
“Since injuring my back in 1978 I had multiple issues and problems with the employer and insurer. This led to many disputes over the years. Having been told to live with pain for the rest of my life, I reached a point when I could no longer continue working. At that time I hired David Kempston and he took on my case and worked out for me a settlement that I was very comfortable with. He was always attentive to my calls and responded quickly when I would whine about things which he would assure me it would all come together. He was right and I am so grateful for his hard work. He goes the extra mile for me as a client, and is the type of person you could leave your wallet and checkbook with and no it is safe. Again, I am extremely grateful for David Kempston’s work and highly recommend him to someone who has a work injury and needs the finest representation. If you want to hire somebody with excellent work ethics hire David Kempston.”Robert H.Client